WHAT WE DO:
Madkastellet runs staff restaurants on multiple locations in the greater Copenhagen area. We are now hiring head chefs who wants to participate in ensuring and improving the quality and development in our staff restaurants.
To us the lunch break is not just that; it is a space where you can recharge for the rest of the day. It is during this meal you see your colleagues through different eyes. It is where we meet and share a bit of our everyday life.
That is why we strive to serve a lunch that invites conversations and togetherness. We work with vegetables more than meat and we aim at using local, seasonal and organic produce.
YOUR JOB AS A HEAD CHEF COULD INCLUDE THIS:
- You are responsible for doing service in one of our staff restaurants
- You are responsible for prepping and doing functions and meetings
- You create menus following the concept
- You ensure and heighten the quality
- You ensure a safe and good work environment with room for development and fun
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive, innovative, and modern workplace
- Salary based on your qualifications
- Pension scheme including healthcare insurance
- Great and inspiring colleagues
- Opportunities to grow and learn in a big organization
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ambitious, hardworking, and skillfull
- Positive, passionate and creative
- A team player and reliable
- And last but not least, you have experience from a similar position
If you are interested this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to note Head Chef Madkastellet Kantiner in the subject field. Applications in Danish are also accepted.